Plastic Injection Molding
Molding Your Ideas
In the precision-focused industry of plastic injection molding, we understand that details matter. We also understand that each project is unique and requires knowledge, creativity and accuracy to create superior results. At Primera Plastics, it’s our passion to take your specifications and make them a reality. From your concept to full manufacturing, our plastic injection molding team creates the high-quality processes to create the products you’ve designed — we’re a partner you can trust.
With quality, safety and cost reductions on everyone’s mind, let Primera Plastics establish a hassle-free process that creates precision products you can depend on.
Not sure how to get started? Primera is here to make sure your product is built and molded for success every step of the way.
OUR MOLDING PROCESS
Determine the project requirements and timing
Develop your custom product using documented processes
Precision is key, so we check and double check
Your parts are delivered with quality and confidence
ADDITIONAL VALUE-ADDED SERVICES
At Primera Plastics, we understand that selecting the right materials is critical to success. Whether you’re focused on durability, flexibility, adaptability or a unique combination of them all – our team will find the perfect materials to create your custom product.
Primera considers all aspects of our material processes including:
- State-of-the-art material handling that allows us to store, control, dry and convey our resin from a single location
- Color matching and blending to ensure visual aesthetic goals are met
- Moisture analysis and correction to ensure product integrity
We work with a wide array of commodity and engineering grade materials including:
- Commodity Plastics: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS), Acrylic (PMMA), Polypropylene (PP), Polyethylene (PE, HDPE), Polystyrene (PS)/High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS), Styrene Acrylonitrile (SAN)
- Engineering Plastics: Polycarbonate (PC), PC/ABS, Acetal (POM), Nylons, Polybutyle Terephthalate (PBT), Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET), Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE), Thermoplastic Vulcanizate (TPV)
Primera Plastics has a reputation for producing quality parts with low room for error. Our highly-qualified team of RJG-certified engineers and technicians utilize state-of-the-art software and technology to develop components that meet the highest standards in performance, functionality and aesthetics.
Our team utilizes a variety of equipment to achieve premium results:
- Operates 30+ fully-automated injection molding machines with clamping forces ranging from 40-720 tons; with access to 1,000-ton presses to accommodate larger project needs
- Machines are of the latest technology to ensure repeatable and reliable results
- Servo-driven robots move, sort and package products for lower total cost/unit than manual finishing as well as increased quality, efficiency and reliability
“Primera Plastics, Inc., has proven to us their capability of providing on-time quality parts at competitive prices. They have earned the right to be one of our suppliers, and are maintaining an exemplary quality standard.”