State-of-the-Art is Our State of Mind
100,000 Square Feet of Production Facilities. With Room to Grow.
Our FDA registered, award-winning, state-of-the-art manufacturing and warehouse facilities are where ideas become reality. With 100,000 square feet of clean, bright and welcoming space, and expandable up to 240,000 square feet, the question is – is bigger really better? Well, it is if you’re interested in:
- Accommodating projects of any type – big and small
- Adjusting space based on customer needs and timelines
- Absorbing takeover and transfer projects at a moment’s notice
Temperature-Controlled Environment. Good for People. And for Plastics.
Our manufacturing facility is all temperature- and humidity-controlled environments. This allows for the production and storage of plastics without compromising the integrity of the plastics. This is critical for:
- Creating optimal consistency within production variables
- Avoiding warping of plastic throughout the assembly process
- Creating an enjoyable work environment
Recycling & Sustainability
While we have a significant interest in supporting the immediate community in which we live and work, we never forget that we are all part of a bigger global community. At Primera Plastics we believe in creating zero-footprint processes for products and production process in order to responsibly manage resources and protect the environment. How, you ask?
- Choosing easily-recycled materials that meet job needs
- Optimizing processes to create fewer defects and less waste
- Developing award-winning water and energy policies
1st Place Michigan Battle of the Buildings Biggest Loser in Warehouse/Distribution Building cutting energy usage by 23.67%
2nd Place Michigan Battle of the Buildings Biggest Loser in Water Category cutting of water usage by 48%